Can you block as maa after jumping out of a shield bash?

• You know when your shield is kicked and you jump backwards, can you block? Sometimes you seem to be able to, sometimes you can’t….

• I don’t use a shield, but if you are kicked when you’re holding your shield up, you’re in a daze for like a second where you won’t be able to block most [if not all] attacks if the kicker acts fast enough, and is fully intended, although I think you might be able to dodge.

• If you release your RMB during the kick animation you can still block even if you get stunned.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

If you release your RMB during the kick animation you can still block even if you get stunned.

AKA not getting stunned because you weren’t holding your shield up when you got kicked. Then again, some people seem to think getting kicked and then being attacked is somehow unblockable.

• Putting your shield down when you see a kick is easier said than done in fpv, and not to mention feint to kick will get you every time.

But I’m talking about when you dodge out of the stun after you’ve been kicked while shielding as an maa, can you block again? Sometimes I have been able to, while other times, I dodge away just to get 1 shotted by a 2 hander.