CHIV 3 LEAKED PHOTOS CHIVALRY 3 IS HERE!!! TBH IF THERE IS A CHIV 3 THERE IS A CHIV 2 TBH
LEAKED PHOTOS: http://i.imgur.com/JC65UEv.jpg
CHIV FAMILY TBH: http://imgur.com/a/UoxXP
1. Tempest - After finally defeating Faucheur in the early January tournament, Tempest has proven to be an unstoppable force in the comp scene. Winning the last few tournaments and the most recent when they defeated Syndicate in the finals to take the title of the “chivalry is Not Dead” Tournament.
2. Syndicate - Syndicate coming in second in the most recent tournament to Tempest. No one would have thought it was possible, but they managed to take the win against Phoenix and went to the finals against Tempest. Just proving how unpredictable and deadly this group of upcoming and unbridled warriors can be.
3. Phoenix - Despite having such a strong line up and being the dark horse of the comp scene, Phoenix lost to Syndicate in a major upset. As unpredictable this was to them, it revealed their true position in the comp scene bringing them to the number three spot on the clan ranking list. As of June 2015, Phoenix has now retired from competitive chivalry.
4. Meta - An uprising clan, showing a lot of promise in comp chivalry. Meta has shown they are capable of great things and their future looks very promising if they keep going in the same positive direction.
5. Legion - An old school clan of the chivalry community, known for their respective playstyles and mannerisms. These clannies know the ins and outs of chivalry having been together for such a long time, but they also know how to have fun. Putting them at number 5 on the clan rankings list.
6. Genesis - Respectable clan in the community, known for their patience and love not only for eachother but all chivalry players. Don’t let their patience and love fool you, Genesis is an extremely deadly clan. Putting them at the number 6 spot on the official clan rankings list.**
1. Skillz - Accurate shots, good at positioning
2. Bigs - deadly shots, extremely accurate, unpredictable
3. Lyncx - really strong melee, lands a lot of headshots
4. Pnobio - god with the sling, great footwork(pissing off enemy team with sling)
5. Cervantes - good with all archer weapons, accurate shot
1. Sir Loin of Beef - Sir loin of beef has an extremely flexible playstyle, great positioning. Can change the outcome of the game greatly (EX: acing kendo against FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ljRYyngaU)
2. Fart Sniffer - good at feint reading, stamina management, and overall smart player.
3. Chrisomatic - very strong offense, DEADLY with flanged mace bringing fear to the hearts of knights.
4. Joe - good at lonewolfing, new promising player, and strong melee.
5. Keyes - master tactical dodger, can deceive opponenets with random sudden movements and loud grunts, and can effectively dodge out of feints making for a lethal maa.
1. Guts - not much to say about this player as he is already at the top of his game. Dominates vanguard comp scene.
2. Firegiants - strong melee, can use all vanguard weapons effectively, smart player, and handle 2v1s very well creating some insane clutch moments.
3. Omega - Amazing at all vanguard weapons, strong melee.
4. AustrianZebra - very unpredictable, good at halberd.
5. Rathion - good all around vanguard, super good with spear weapons.
1. Raw Boner - unpredictable playstlye, very strong melee.
2. Curly - strong knight, promising player, and good game sense.
3. Renatus - experienced player, good all around knight.
4. Spook - strong maul knight, can be a determining factor in a match.
5. Beast - great defense, strong knight, great at all knight weapons.
1. skillz (strong melee, accurate shot)
2.pnobio (Amazing with sling, great map placement)
3.bigs (extremely accurate and deadly shot, great game sense)
4. Cervantes (Good all around archer, strong javelins)
5.anstii (average all around archer)
1.Sir Loin Of Beef(Smart player, can change playstyles fast depending on his opponent affecting the outcome of the game greatly. Great lone wolf stratagies)
2.Fart Sniffer(extremely good defense and feint reading that makes up for great killing. Melee expert)
3.JimmyTryhard(very technical player and knows about mechanics well. good all around maa)
4.Chrisomatic(Strong offense, good with mace, can do 1 v X situations extremely well)
5.Keyes(Master dodger and can dodge his way efficiently through the field to make for a lethal maa)
1. Guts(very effective teamplayer, great footwork, and one of the best with the zwei)
2. RAW BONER(Amazing and super good at what he does, unpredictable playstyle as well)
3. Waterboy(Good vanguard, target switch expert, good at reversing)
4. Spaceman(Uses all vanguard weapons to the complete extent of their power. Making for a good all around vanguard)
5. W1LL(Very unpredictable with reverse oh’s, feints, and target switching mixed in. Creating a deadly playstyle)
1. Raw Boner(Unpredicatble, great all around knight, can change the outcome of a game greatly)
2. Curly(one of the upcoming knights, promising player, good all around knight, has great game sense)
3. Beast(Extremely Solid player, but sometimes lacks consistency)
4. Poppycock(Very agressive playstyle that pays off greatly)
5. Stan(Solid around knight also very versatile between different weapons, playstyles, and classes)
Comment your top 5!
CLICK THIS LINK! EXTRA EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS! BE THE FIRST TO HEAR!!!
LOG IN TO VIEW IMGUR PICTURES
-REMOVE SPRINT, ADD A WALKING MECHANIC. FOR SILENCED MOVEMENT WHEN NEEDED.
-WHEN 2NDARY IS OUT U MOVE FASTER
-GET RID OF ALL MELEE WEAPONS
-ADD MORE IN DEPTH RANGED COMBAT SYSTEMS
-ADD APPEALING CROSSHAIRS
-ONLY ALLOW AIMING DOWN THE SIGHT WHEN YOU HAV SCOPED WEAPON
-HEADSHOT IS USUALLY 1 SHOT KILL TO HEAD
-2 SHOTS TO MELEE SOMEONE FROM IN FRONT
-1 SHOT FROM BACK
-MAKE PLAYER MODELS MORE ADAPTABLE, CROUCH JUMPING, BOOSTING, ETC….
-REDEVELOPMENT OF ALL CODES AND MAPS ON THE GAME. MAKING IT MORE INDEPTH AND REALISTIC
-ADD WATER THAT ACTUALLY PUTS OUT FIRE
-ADD ACTUAL MOVING CLOUDS
This is just a rough image of what the game should be like, or should be aiming to be like. Comment your thoughs
This thread is meant to be productive. Please do not troll and stay on topic pls.*
BEFORE I LIST THE BEST PLAYERS I NEED TO TALK ABOUT HUGISM. BEING A HUGLIM AND ALL. Our Hugther, Who art in Hugven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Hugdum come, Thy will be hugged on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily hug; and forgive us our hugs as we forgive those who hugged against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
R.I.P Sir Huggles, you have done your duty to the hugther. May his hugging soul live with us all. :( :( :( :( :( :(
May his well thought out posts, and friendly nature live in our hearts forever. God bless his Soul
Name ur best players. In ur opinion. (this is a super serious post. Please dont troll in this)
Seems to be certain peeps think that just cause Syndicate is stepping away from the throne it means their asses deserve the seat. Let’s make something clear bbies, there isn’t a team active in Chiv nor will there ever be that is comparable to the amount of **** that can be given by Syn.
Some may think we have fallen to complacency. Nah. Literally there were way better things to do than beat you over and over again with or without A roster, which ended up being more interesting than Chiv has gotten.
So challenge yo. 6v6 end all be all Syn v Meta Retirement match. When you get ****d, you have to let us listen as you eat your humble pie. If by some chance you beat us, congrats! You get to be kings of a dead game! (Which coincidentally is the reason most of us are bouncing anyways, not raging because of the great drug store brigade)
P.S. I am trying to be a productive and contributive member to the forums. Please do not shit talk me… Thanks
Didnt everyone who was good at this game leave a long time ago?