Well it has been so long since I played CMW. But after getting a little bored of pubg I downloaded it (since new computer, new steam account) since 80% off on steam.
I see the player base is still there, or at least it was easy enough to find a TO server in US East.
And it was so much fun, what a blast, just reminding me of what was so awesome about the game.
- deadly (kind of like a pubg fight, 1-5 hits and you are dead)
- skillful (all about that movement)
- intricate (I jump on that 0-15 rank server, easy wins only due to knowing the mechanics)
- immersive (back into the middle ages)
- lots of weapons and styles of attacks
- team objective (best mode ever made)
- emotes (what you can communicate is great)
- constant action
- different ways play (cowardly archer to defensive knight)
Brings back fond memories. I see TBS is hiring developers, I look forward to their next game, I hope they get back to this kind, not necessarily the same, but I loved this one.