@The_Oldman If you are able to update your video drivers, please do so. As far as we are able to determine, this issue only seems to affect Macs with AMD video cards using older drivers.
Posts made by Reithur
Mirage: Arcane Warfare Patch 2
This patch adds Russian language support as the first of our many language localizations, reduces load times, adds new video options, fixes a number of keybind requests/issues and adds the much-requested Team-Autobalance!
Read on for full patchnotes:
- Russian language added (more languages soon!)
- Load times should be significantly reduced
- FPS cap slider added
- Gamma slider added
- Mouse wheel can now be bound to actions
- Team numbers-based Auto-Balance added, will keep the teams to within 1 player in size
- Voice Chat is now disabled by default, players must enable it manually if they wish to use or listen to voice chat
- “Rate this Match” feature added to post-game screen
- Alt-tabbing no longer locks up the game
- Fixed the bug where fancy keyboard function keys bring up every screen imaginable
- Fixed the server browser game type filters
- Fixed scaling of the scoreboard for 3v3 areas
- Fixed Melee Alch to no longer draw extra tracers (affected performance)
- Fixed the black screen after loading screens
- Stormdrain doors now work properly if a Draw occurs
- Fixes to movement correction
- Taurant shove jitter has been improved
- Dismissing a resolution change now reverts to previous selection
- Fixed Voice Enable/Disable option
- AMD GPU drivers may crash (recommended turning down display settings, gore, ragdolls and blood if you’re affected)
- Ribbon particles may not always display
- Serverbrowser sometimes overreports the number of players in the server
- Gore mesh or customization items may appear to stretch on death and dismemberment
- Camera may appear to be under the map when first loading into a match
- Bones of the Bygone Helmet displays the incorrect thumbnail image in the Customization menu for Vigilist but shows correctly in-game
- Some English text or placeholder strings will be visible in Russian language
- If your Windows Language is set to French, you will see TEXT_KEY instead of normal text
- Browse Local Files under Mirage Properties in Steam, then navigate to Mirage Arcane Warfare\TBL\Content\Localization\Game and delete the fr folder
- OR add the following line in your Mirage Launch Properties in Steam to force it to English (until we add French language support in July)
RE: Is getting refunds on recently bought skins possible?
@pandarangers A refund request is one of the options on our contact form which you can reach via the Contact link in the upper-right corner of this site.
RE: Been banned for two years on most TO/TDM/LTS/FFA servers, requesting to be added back
@GalacticGlad please make your appeal in this thread following the format in the first post.