Need a third option to this poll: I always choose Masons, if I can. Dunno why, but ever since I started playing they appealed to me more. I’m not very good though, and my joining a team makes that team worse; does that mean I should answer the poll, “I always attack or choose the harder side because I am a hero”?
Posts made by Rinimand
RE: Pubs which side
RE: What's on your Chivmas wish list?
Stamina pool increased.
Health recovery delay longer but rate of recovery faster so it is worth recovering instead of respawning.
- I’ll 2nd the request for making recovery worth it. I feel silly hiding in a corner for 60 seconds (or whatever it takes) and wonder if I am hurting my team more than if I would just keep rushing until I die.
- I’ll 2nd the request for better bot support. Or at least note which maps/gametypes actually support bots offline, since on some maps they just hang out at spawn or only 1 or 2 advance, and on other maps (ex. Objective ones) they work for the first few objectives and then won’t for the next one, causing you to have to simply quit. Though I enjoy playing Online, I use Offline to hone my meager skills and when I need to be able to get distracted by real life.
- 1 new weapon (like the Flail was new once). Just for giggles how about … Mailed Fist (like using Fists, but packs a bigger punch).
- Longer delay on info about your actions. By the time I look up to see who killed me, it’s off the screen already.
- PAUSE in single player game.
Noob Question About Dragging Legitimacy
Thanks to this forum I heard all about “dragging”. I’m level 14 and never knew this tactic. I use swings left, right, overhand and thrust, I parry and I (try to) feint. All to little effect - I’ve had a horrible time keeping my kill ratio within reason. I felt it was just my lot in life to suck at this. Based on this thread I went and watched a video about dragging (http://youtu.be/uBXD6UxgPs8) and tried it last night for the first time. For once my kill/death ratio on FFA was over 50%. Wow. In just 15 minutes this game changed for me. I now OWN the bots in offline play and hold my own in online play.
So my question is: is dragging legit? Frowned upon? Respected? Does it depend on the game, or he opponent? All of the above? From what I have read here, I get a mixed sense.