Does TBS need feedback? I think not
Posts made by sexov
RE: Russian Localization bugs (after 25.06.2013 Update)
Who made russian localization? Sometimes it`s false. Maybe russian should make it?
Game crushes when changing map
The game work properly without lags, but every changemap causes game crush without any errors or messages. Need reboot to launch Chivalry next time. If leave a server in the end of a game and rejoin after 3 minutes it works fine, but not as i want =(
I reinstalled CMW, deleted folder in documents, checked game cache. No idea =(
Second sens bar for archers
I prefer higher sensitivity with melee weapons, so it is a torture when i want to throw a hatchet.
It will be great if you guys make two different sens bars for melee and range combat.
List of bugs
Hello, guys! I have a weak machine so i play with full low graphic settins ony on duel servers.
Sorry for my english, i hope you understand my list.
Here some bugs, what i found:
- Dead vanguard has all joints broken
- 1st person hands model has air gap with FOV>100
- AFK players in duel mode automaticaly joins the pool after 10 secs
- Going from first to next duel brokes a chat
- It is not bug i think, but can you make a character moovable then holding TAB?
- Jumping on an enemy make characters stacked for a while
- With all low graphic settings i see only peasants hats on arena
- Same issue with non-active weapons. I can`t see secondary of a char when he use primary weapon
- Animation bug: when you hit winding up enemy, his attack stops, but animation not
- Char voice replics stops when jumping from bridge to bridge on Cistern
- If I smash chopped off head, explode shows in neck area
- Spec mod issue: sometimes chars hold shield wrong (reverse side)
- Issue fith FPS: i have stable 62fps on all duel maps, except the Tower
- Sometimes when observing, FOV gets default value.
- When I hitting the dead bodies, sound plays only for me
- Bardiche animation ends before tracers make damage
- Sometimes wheeze plays after death of char
Finaly, a little suggestion: maybe when player write in a chat small cloud should apear above his head?