You’ll learn lad, being a beginner and being seal clubbed in a massive pvp game is something we all have to go through, in any pvp game for that matter. I had to get into this game alone and only rely on learning from dying lots and learning from mistakes.
I’ll list some advice for you:
1. Be persistent. Don’t give up on the first few deaths and first few bad matches, there’s a good amount of people on this game that still play for fun and enjoy having fair sporting matches.
2. Learn your weapon, different weapons have different damage types, different classes have different weaknesses, and all classes can kill all classes with the weapons they’re given. If you need advice on this, just ask.
3. Learn from the bots. Bots in this game are stupid and easily fooled but they’re still the same classes everyone uses with the same weapons all those classes have, sometimes they can be considered better than players as they have aim-bots and proximity detection, use them to learn about your weapon and learn about your class. Go into a 24 bot FFA on the map Arena if you wanna have mass carnage all around.
4. Learn fast or die trying. Sometimes you have to jump right into the lion’s den to learn about yourself and your weapon and how both will save you from the situation you put yourself in.
5. Make light of a situation. If you’re just being bitter, salty, vinegary about the situation you won’t be happy when you are successful; make light of your deaths, be it screaming randomly hilarious stuff or making hilarious movie quotes, you’re happy about dying, and once you’re successful, you’ll be happy about it, then maybe your enemy will say something like “gf” or “gg” and then you’re both happy about it and you’ve humbled your enemy into respecting your skill.
5. Develop your own fighting style. Don’t take advice from draggers or LMB spammers, develop your own way of fighting that is good for you and bad for your enemy. You’ll be more comfortable and once you perfect it, your enemy won’t be able to figure it out.
6 and most importantly. Take breaks and be diverse with your gameplay. This game will swiftly become CoD of Duty for you if you don’t take breaks to play other games introduce a little diversity to your own gameplay. Change weapons, change classes, change your character look, change yourself. The only people that use the same weapons and class looks over and over and over again are the teabagging, noob hating, golden armor flashing douche bags that everyone hates.
Keep at it, and if you need advice just ask!