Beta v1.2 is up for testing!
- Assigned proper phys-assets to PurchaseBoxes.
- Completely Re-done kismet resposible for assigning classes and player status.
- Forced garbage collection after few minutes (Experimental).
- Forcing proper player models by Overriding pawn assets (Not just customize pawn), [Might mess up player skins].
- Now players will be only able to spawn after initial countdown.
- Building ‘purchaseboxes’ will now get destroyed upon building a structure.
- Shops now use ChangePlayerWeapons instead of ChangePawnLoadout.
- Fixed “Res-stealing” bug, again.
- Disabled default dodge key by traping the input. (To avoid T-poses)
- Minor A.I tweaks.
- Increased barricade HP from 2500 to 3250.
- Increased Ladder cost from 8 to 15.
- Added signs at spawns.
- Other minor fixes.
Note: I don’t really know what causes that glitch where players can’t do anything/spawn with invisible weapons - Hopefully this version fixes it, if not i’ll just keep digging… I think it is because of the high playercount, maybe the server can’t keep up…?
Does anyone know why does the TO2 Purchase boxes act so weird in multiplayer? You need to spam “Use” key for it to finally read the input… (same issue on Random Dungeon). I’m Thinking about using normal triggers or swapping it to clientside->server bridge, dunno…
More features next patch!